Here at Ashiku Dentistry your health and safety are our highest priority. Our dentists and team are following all guidelines recommended by the CDC®, ADA and other organizations to maintain a safe environment and prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are committed to providing the highest quality of care safety to you and your family.
We have implemented a number of additional safety protocols, including additional sterilization and infection control and the use of additional Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). We also ask that you follow these guidelines when you arrive at our office for your appointment:
- If you have any cold or flu symptoms (fever, cough, runny nose, breathing difficulty, etc.) or have been in contact with someone who has these symptoms, please inform us so that we can reschedule your appointment and speak with your medical doctor.
- Before you come in, we ask that you rinse your mouth with an antimicrobial mouthwash.
- When you arrive, call us from the parking lot and remain in your car to minimize contact with other patients. We stagger our appointments to help with this as well. Once we are ready for you, a member of our team will come and get you.
- Wear a mask when entering our office.
- Maintain social distancing.
We encourage all of our patients and friends to take the extra steps necessary to guard your health and the health of others. If you are feeling ill, please call your regular physician, and if you are seriously ill, please call 911.
If you have a question or a dental emergency, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Please stay healthy and safe. We are all in this together!
Dr. Phillip Ashiku and Dr. Elizabeth Ashiku